Form: Pay Per Click (PPC) Option for a Program on the Summer Programs Directory
- Please compete the form on this page for the PPC Option. This option involves adding a program to a state page or a topic page of the directory and making a monthly payment based on the number of visitor clicks on the program’s link.
- The cost is 75 cents per click. The clicks are monitored throughout each month. A program representative can be provided with an access code to view the number of clicks.
- An invoice and payment email will be sent to a designated program representative at the end of each month. For inquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you do not receive a message from Student Education Programs within one business day of completing the form on this page, please contact email@example.com
- Student Education Programs reserves the right to determine if a program is appropriate for the summer program directory.
Form: PPC Option
Important Note: the summary description of the program should use unique text as opposed to duplicate text that appears on another website.